Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Hahahahaha

That was Funny. Finally people are learning that they can use tentacles for... "neutral good" and not evil.

Well I guess it's true

"Once you tentacle, You stay in the pentacle."
Wish me luck on coining that. (T.T)

Foamy: Channels Foamy: Channels

Wow.

I thouhI was the only one who saw that tv is ripping people off.

: People Pissing Me Off : : People Pissing Me Off :

Well...

That kills a good porton of scociety buuttt.. Life might be better.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Funny as hell!!!!!

Your a true artist man gotta give you props for this.

Acidosis Acidosis

Awsome

Personally I think the reverb and echo add a good effect to the song but that's just my veiw.

Somnocyde responds:

And a much appreciated view it is! I'm really souped to hear that even a few people liked this song! Many Thanx! <>,..,<>RAWR

Sunshine &amp;amp; Lobotomies (Fixed) Sunshine & Lobotomies (Fixed)

This made my day.

It really did.

Somnocyde responds:

Hey, Glad i could help! .. though there are a whole bunch of pills that could do the same job twice as well! lolz <>,..,<>RAWR

Insatiable Insatiable

Finnaly

I was searching on here for some good techno I might have missed and I finnaly found some. 4 freakin hours!! my god. But anyways good track mix. It's cool.

Somnocyde responds:

Ouch! sorry that took so long.. though i'm suprised, i mean compared to the other users, my techno is sort of... blarg... But thanz so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it <>,..,<>RAWR

Waking Dreams Part 2 Waking Dreams Part 2

F-ing A!

Love people who delve into works like these, i'm interested in what's next for you.

Sleep Talker Sleep Talker

Great story.

When I was younger i would go to bed and wake up in odd ways. Such as, I went to bed one time and woke up sidways. Another time on the floor, Hanging off my bed, On the middle of the stairs, In the f**king garage. I thought I grew out of it and then one day i woke up and I was laying in the yard. How this happened to me i have no Idea. :(

Stop Freaking out! Stop Freaking out!

Shutup aronkong

Not all expresive artforms have to be Colored (the word colored said mockingly.) other form of expression throught th ages have used black and white.

Sorrygirl99 responds: